FDM’s Document Centers are characterised by the high security standards and the extensiveness in the territory. Being technologically advanced, they are entirely governed by a logistic system that the constant tracking of each document during its permanence in the archive.
They are made of over 100.000 m2 of archives (comparable to 15 soccer fields) assigned to the custody of documents and more than 6.000 m2 of offices, for BPO and Back Office activity.
Inside its Document Centers, FDM has available spaces dedicated to the custody of particularly delicate and valuable documents:
- Dedicated spaces named Level4 with inert gas firefighting system, controlled temperature and humidity (23°± 2° and 50% ± 10%), smoke detectors, CCTV and access control;
- Dedicated spaces named Level5 comparable to Level4, but with further protection on accesses through anti-intrusion security door and walls (Bunker).
- Access control system (external and internal accesses for working areas)
- Volumetric and perimetral anti-intrusion security system
- Security firm connected through radio link with GPRS technology
- Video surveillance system (h24, 7/7)
- Automated fire-extinguishing system with water Sprinkler
- Automated fire-extinguishing system with inert gas Sprinkler (Sala CED, level 4)
- Fire and smoke detecting systems
- Smoke and heat evacuatore
- Manual fire-extinguishing system (external topsoil hydrants, internal hydrants, hose reel wall)
OUR DOCUMENT CENTERS